A warming wintry soup that’s syn free, vegetarian and full of flavour!
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- medium butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cut into pieces.
- 1 small potato, peeled and quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 900ml vegetable stock
- Fresh herbs to serve
- Spray a large pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a low heat.
- Add the onion and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Next, add the butternut squash and potato and cook for 2 minutes over a medium heat. Add the garlic and season to taste.
- Pour in the stock and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Using a hand-blender or food processor, blend until smooth and serve sprinkled with fresh herbs.