A favourite at taster evenings, this lets you have the best of both worlds – a nice treat but also a way to lose weight with Slimming World. It’s win-win and a great meal idea!
Everyone has their own ‘twist’ on the version – here’s my full recipe for this tasty choice.
Slimming World Pasta Quiche
Syn free on Green and Extra Easy
- Pasta and Sauce – Broccoli and Cheese flavour
- 300ml of hot water
- one diced onion
- one diced red pepper
- 3 eggs
- 1 small tub of cottage cheese
- sliced tomatoes
- freshly crushed pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 180*c
- Make the Bachelor’s Pasta and Sauce up using the hot water. Don’t add milk or butter – it’s not needed. Once cooked through, remove from heat
- Add the diced onion, and red pepper and mix together
- Whisk the 3 eggs and season with pepper. Add to the main mixture and mix well
- Add the cottage cheese and mix all together
- Add to a flan dish and top with sliced tomatoes
- Cook at 180*c in the oven for 25-35 minutes – turning the quiche when browned
- Remove from oven. Cool for 5 minutes, then serve. Alternatively, this can be eaten cold at a later time. Store in the fridge, covered with foil.