You can remove 6 Syns if you use the Low Fat Cheese (40g) as your Healthy Extra A choice.
- 4 x Old El Paso Stand and Stuff Tortilla
- 40gLow Fat Cheese
- 200ml Passata
- 1 handful Cooked Chicken
- 1 handful Cooked Ham
- 4 large Potatoes
- 1 large Salad
- Prepare the wedges by slicing and add to boiling water to parboil. Once ready, drain and spray with fry light – add to a baking tray and cook at 200*c for 30 minutes, turning regularly
- Mix the passata with the mixed herbs.
- Start layering the fajita ‘boat’ with the cooked chicken and ham – or any filling you’re planning – and then top with the tomato mixture and then add the grated cheese to the top. Ensure there is approx 1/4 of the shell still open to allow for bubbling.
- Place in the oven on a baking tray (supported if possible) and cook for the remaining 20 minutes with the wedges.
- Serve both with a crisp mixed salad.